Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TIFF2010: fly away




I love flying, but I hate airports. There is something overwhelmingly exhausting about airports; everyone coming, going and uncomfortable. I realize that I am probably alone on this one, but I don't like waiting and airports are giant waiting rooms without walls. But once on the plane, I am a happy camper. The flight to Toronto was a smooth one, only a little over 4 hours. When the check-in associate told us that the flight would be light with passengers, I didn't expect it to have only 25 passengers, so I got a whole row to myself. As my boss says, I'm lanky, so I need that kind of room. Our room is cozy and we begin tomorrow at 7am. Time to get used to this three hour time difference and force myself to get some sleep. Until tomorrow.


No comments: